Customize your medical id bracelet to suit your condition.
Choose your text and the color of your cordage to personalize your design. You can have a single color, two colors or three.
NEED AN ADDITIONAL CHARM FOR YOUR BRACELET? We can put 2 charms in your medical ID bracelet if you require it. CLICK HERE to order a 2-charm medical ID bracelet.
- Waterproof emblem (IMPORTANT: It's still not advisable to use the bracelet in the shower or while swimming)
- Made out of high quality 450 and 550 pound test paracord
- Fully Adjustable
- Small fits a 6"-8" wrist
- Large fits 7.5"-10" wrist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please note: We check and double check the medical ID emblems to make sure they reflect correct information. It can take 14-21 business days for your medical ID bracelet to complete and ship to you.
We can make your bracelet with side-release metal or plastic clasp. if you would like this option, click here. IMPORTANT: Buckled bracelets are NOT adjustable so you will be asked to also provide the exact size for your bracelet.
We are unable to guarantee that in a Medical Emergency that your helper will read the bracelet and understand the writing.
Our new adjustable bracelets come in two sizes. To make sure you select the best fitting bracelet for you, please refer to this simple guide on measuring your wrist:
1. Take a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn't any slack. Make sure it's not too tight that it cuts off your circulation.
2. Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your wrist measurement.
3. Once you have your wrist size, you can now choose the right bracelet size for you:
> If your wrist measures 6" to 7.5", order Small
> If your wrist measures 8" to 10", order Large
Visit our Sizing Guide page for our video guide.
Meet the Veterans who work for and make all of your products at HandmadebyHeroes.com. Our Veterans are the heart and soul behind all of our products and make each order with pride and precision.
Click Here to read more about each of our Veterans and watch the video below.