Wear a POW / MIA paracord bracelet as a symbol of hope that the Prisoners of War and those Missing in Action would find their way back home to their families.
The bracelet sports an emblem with the symbol for POW/MIA.
- Made out of high quality 450 and 550 pound test paracord
- Fully Adjustable
- Small fits a 6"-8" wrist
- Large fits 7.5"-10" wrist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We can make your bracelet with side-release metal or plastic clasp. If you would like this option, please follow these steps:
1. First, select the color then add your bracelet to your cart (you will be taken to the cart page).
2. Go back to this page and Click here. You will be taken to a different page where you can choose the buckle type and your bracelet size. (IMPORTANT: Buckled bracelets are NOT adjustable so you will be asked to provide the exact size for your bracelet.)
3. Add clasp to cart and complete your order at the checkout page.
Our new adjustable bracelets come in two sizes. To make sure you select the best fitting bracelet for you, please refer to this simple guide on measuring your wrist:
1. Take a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn't any slack. Make sure it's not too tight that it cuts off your circulation.
2. Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your wrist measurement.
3. Once you have your wrist size, you can now choose the right bracelet size for you:
> If your wrist measures 6" to 7.5", order Small
> If your wrist measures 8" to 10", order Large
Visit our Sizing Guide page for our video guide.
Meet the Veterans who work for and make all of your products at HandmadebyHeroes.com. Our Veterans are the heart and soul behind all of our products and make each order with pride and precision.
Click Here to read more about each of our Veterans and watch the video below.