Get your handmade Save 22 Paracord Bracelet to help raise awareness of hidden wounds such as PTSD and TBI Veterans may be facing.
Would you like to choose your own paracord color combination? CLICK HERE
- Made out of high quality 450 and 550 pound test paracord
- Fully Adjustable
- Small fits a 6"-8" wrist
- Large fits 7.5"-10" wrist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you would like to find out more on how your purchase generates support for Our U.S. Veterans and their families, click here.
We can make your bracelet with side-release metal or plastic clasp. If you would like this option, please follow these steps:
1. First, select the color for your bracelet and add it to your cart (you will be taken to the cart page).
2. Go back to this page and Click here. You will be taken to a different page where you can choose the buckle type and your bracelet size. (IMPORTANT: Buckled bracelets are NOT adjustable so you will be asked to provide the exact size for your bracelet.)
3. Add clasp to cart and complete your order at the checkout page.
We are unable to guarantee that in a Medical Emergency, your helper will read the bracelet and understand the writing.
We use waterproof paper for the medical ID emblems but it is still NOT advisable to wear the bracelet when swimming or in the shower.
If you'd like to stock our 22 range, Click here or Call / Email us on 719-212-8889 / email@example.com
If you are purchasing a bracelet with buckle, please refer to the Sizing Guide as shown in our buckle listing here.