We offer discount pricing for bulk orders whether you would like to buy a lot of items for family & friends or perhaps you would like us to develop a product for your work place or as a fundraiser.
Bulk order pricing is available for our bracelets, key chains and lanyards.
How It Works
1. Fill out the inquiry form by following the link above.
2. Submit Your Artwork (applicable for custom artwork only): If you do not have a vector file available, then we can design the artwork for you with an additional fee.
3. Pre-production Sample (if applicable for custom artwork bulk orders): We will produce two samples, a gutted and regular bracelet with your logo. This sample will be sent to you for pre-approved prior to order placement.
4. Send us your orders, including information regarding sizing quantity and shipping.
5. Once payment if received your bulk order will go in to production and be shipped to you.
How Much Does It Cost?
For custom artwork bulk orders we charge a one time fee of $15. This fee is reimbursed once you place your bulk order.
More information on Bulk Orders for Fundraisers
If you would like to place a bulk order or a fundraiser you will be responsible for collecting the order information such as name, phone number, item(s), and sizes. We will provide sizing bracelets to help determine the correct size to order and an order form to help collect the information. Payment for orders and shipping fees must be made in advance prior to order delivery.
Order Placement and Payment
The fundraiser coordinator will place the bulk order by submitting the completed order form. We will generate an invoice that may be paid by check, money order or credit card. When the balance of the shipment is paid in full, we will begin processing the order.
Shipping and Delivery:
USPS freight charges will be added to the bulk order cost and will be reflected on the invoice. Please allow 15-20 days for processing, production, and shipping from the date of order. Each custom product will be shipped in an individual envelope that identifies the recipient.
More About Us.
One way that vets can improve self esteem and overall mental health is to work. We realize that some vets might not be able to hold a 9-5 pm job, Monday-Friday, let alone work with other people; however, that doesn’t mean that they can’t work. So, we have designed an employment program that gives vets the flexibility needed to maintain a job.
In our program vets work from home with a caregiver, usually a family member, who can help them stay on track. Together, they are taught how to make our products out of paracord and are paid for their work. A few times a week, vets and their partners turn in their completed product and get materials for their next assignment. During their visits at the office, vets and caregivers get to socialize with others who face similar challenges. We let them know that they are not alone and still a very valuable part of society.
For every bracelet we sell, the vets and caregivers are reminded that their work matters, that they matter.