Get your handmade Custom Engraved Medical ID Bracelet - Two Lines.
Customize your medical id bracelet to suit your condition.
- Now comes with Etched Medical Symbol on Stainless Steel tag
- COMPLETELY WATERPROOF
- Made out of high quality 450 and 550 pound test paracord
- Fully Adjustable
- Small fits a 6"-8" wrist
- Large fits 7.5"-10" wrist
- NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES
- Please make sure you measured your wrist to get the correct size bracelet
Please note: We check and double check the medical ID tags to make sure they reflect correct information. It can take 14-21 business days for your medical ID bracelet with engraved tag to complete and ship to you.
We can make your bracelet with side-release metal or plastic clasp. If you would like this option, please follow these steps:
1. First, select the color for your bracelet and add it to your cart (you will be taken to the cart page).
2. Go back to this page and Click here. You will be taken to a different page where you can choose the buckle type and your bracelet size. (IMPORTANT: Buckled bracelets are NOT adjustable so you will be asked to provide the exact size for your bracelet.)
3. Add clasp to cart and complete your order at the checkout page.
We are unable to guarantee that in a Medical Emergency that your helper will read the bracelet and understand the writing.
Medical ID Bracelets are a very important tool most especially to people who suffers from different medical conditions. It also comes in different designs, templates, and charms that are specifically made for a specific medical condition. A good example of a great medical ID bracelet design is the Handmade By Heroes Custom Engraved Medical ID Bracelet - Two Lines. The Custom Engraved Medical ID Bracelet - Two Lines is one of a kind medical ID bracelet designed and personally handcrafted by an American Veteran. Every Custom Engraved Medical ID Bracelet - Two Lines that comes out at Handmade By Heroes and sold to the market are all made from materials of great quality. Plus, every Custom Engraved Medical ID Bracelet - Two Lines that is sold will also greatly help the veteran that made the said medical ID bracelet.
What is a Medical ID Bracelet?
A Medical ID Bracelet provides information which could save your life in an emergency. With medical conditions, drug and food allergies, prescribed medicines and emergency contacts engraved onto the surface, a medical ID bracelet or necklace guides paramedics and doctors in giving you appropriate, timely diagnosis and treatment when you cannot speak for yourself.
People with a wide range of conditions are recommended to wear medical IDs to alert healthcare professionals in an emergency. The following are good reasons to wear a medical ID:
There are many types of medical conditions that should be on a medical ID. Some examples of medical conditions which warrants wearing medical ID's are:
Importance of Wearing Medical ID Bracelet
Stock up on Custom Engraved Medical ID Bracelet - Two Lines. Contact us for further information by clicking here or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 719-212-8889