Buy a Hope for HIE bracelet to help raise awareness, support and education of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy.
- Made out of high quality 450 and 550 pound test paracord
- Fully Adjustable
- Small fits a 6"-8" wrist
- Large fits 7.5"-10" wrist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Metal or Plastic buckles can be requested. Please write a note on the cart page if you want a plastic or metal buckle and your bracelet size. To find out the right size for you, click here. (NOTE: The size guides for adjustable and metal/plastic buckles are slightly different).
Our new adjustable bracelets come in two sizes. To make sure you select the best fitting bracelet for you, please refer to this simple guide on measuring your wrist:
1. Take a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn't any slack. Make sure it's not too tight that it cuts off your circulation.
2. Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your wrist measurement.
3. Once you have your wrist size, you can now choose the right bracelet size for you:
> If your wrist measures 6" to 7.5", order Small
> If your wrist measures 8" to 10", order Large
Visit our Sizing Guide page for our video guide.
Meet the Veterans who work for and make all of your products at HandmadebyHeroes.com. Our Veterans are the heart and soul behind all of our products and make each order with pride and precision.
Click Here to read more about each of our Veterans and watch the video below.
If you are purchasing a bracelet with buckle, please refer to the Sizing Guide as shown in our buckle listing here.