Build your own unique paracord bracelet. You can choose to *upload your own artwork or design the emblem with just text.
*By uploading your artwork, you agree that you have authorization to use it and you provide Handmade By Heroes permission to print any copyrighted material. We do not advise the use of copyrighted logos for the custom bracelet and keychain if you have no authorization, including but not limited to Sports logos (NBA and Colleges/Universities we do not have yet), High School logos, Company logos. We reserve the right to not print artwork that are protected by copyright laws. If, after a review, your submission is rejected, you will be notified and a full refund will be processed.
If you want to get more bracelets with the same artwork, you'll need to please place your order from a different listing. To order more than one bracelet, click here. If we choose to sell your artwork on the website (copyright permitting) you will be reimbursed your $15 artwork fee.
About the bracelet:
- Made out of high quality 450 and 550 pound test paracord
- Fully Adjustable
- Small fits a 6"-8" wrist
- Large fits 7.5"-10" wrist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We can make your bracelet with side-release buckle for an additional $2.00 USD. If you prefer this type of clasp, please follow these steps:
1. After customizing/personalizing your bracelet, click Add to Cart
2. Then go back to this page and CLICK HERE to be taken to the buckle listing. When there, you will be asked to select the buckle type (metal or plastic) and your bracelet size. (The selected size from this page will be disregarded). The sizing guide will be on the buckle listing.
Please note: We check and double check the artwork for custom bracelets to make sure they are correct and as you have specified. It can take 14-21 business days for your custom artwork bracelet to complete and ship to you.
Our new adjustable bracelets come in two sizes. To make sure you select the best fitting bracelet for you, please refer to this simple guide on measuring your wrist:
1. Take a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn't any slack. Make sure it's not too tight that it cuts off your circulation.
2. Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your wrist measurement.
3. Once you have your wrist size, you can now choose the right bracelet size for you:
> If your wrist measures 6" to 7.5", order Small
> If your wrist measures 8" to 10", order Large
Visit our Sizing Guide page for our video guide.
Meet the Veterans who work for and make all of your products at HandmadebyHeroes.com. Our Veterans are the heart and soul behind all of our products and make each order with pride and precision.
Click Here to read more about each of our Veterans and watch the video below.
If you are purchasing a bracelet with buckle, please refer to the Sizing Guide as shown in our buckle listing here.