Get your handmade 2-Charm Customizable Medical ID Paracord Lanyard.
Need more than one customizable charm in your lanyard?
We are able to put 2 charms in one lanyard if you require it. Place your order here for a 2-charm Medical ID Lanyard.
This is available only for medical ID bracelets, key chains, and lanyards.
YOUR MEDICAL ID LANYARD
- Waterproof emblem (IMPORTANT: It's still not advisable to use the bracelet in the shower or while swimming)
- Made out of high quality 450 and 550 pound test paracord
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you would like to find out more on how your purchase generates support for Our U.S. Veterans and their families, read how here.
Please note: We check and double check the medical ID emblems to make sure they reflect correct information. It can take 14-21 business days for your medical ID bracelet to complete and ship to you.
We are unable to guarantee that in a Medical Emergency that your helper will read the bracelet and understand the writing.
Medical ID Lanyards are a very important tool most especially to people who suffers from different medical conditions. It also comes in different designs, templates, and charms that are specifically made for a specific medical condition. A good example of a great medical ID lanyards design is the Handmade By Heroes 2-Charm Customizable Medical ID Paracord Lanyard. The 2-Charm Customizable Medical ID Paracord Lanyard is one of a kind medical ID lanyard designed and personally handcrafted by an American Veteran. Every 2-Charm Customizable Medical ID Paracord Lanyard that comes out at Handmade By Heroes and sold to the market are all made from materials of great quality. Plus, every 2-Charm Customizable Medical ID Paracord Lanyard that is sold will also greatly help the veteran that made the said medical ID lanyard.
What is a Medical ID Lanyard?
A Medical ID Lanyard provides information which could save your life in an emergency. With medical conditions, drug and food allergies, prescribed medicines and emergency contacts engraved onto the surface, a medical ID bracelet or necklace guides paramedics and doctors in giving you appropriate, timely diagnosis and treatment when you cannot speak for yourself.
People with a wide range of conditions are recommended to wear medical IDs to alert healthcare professionals in an emergency. The following are good reasons to wear a medical ID:
- Food, drug and insect allergies
- Heart problems
- Asthma, COPD
- Kidney failure
- Blood disorders
- Alzheimer's disease, dementia, memory problems
- Breathing disorders
- Rare diseases
- Epilepsy/seizure disorders
- Hearing, visual or mental impairments
- Transplant surgery
- Clinical trial participation
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Stroke risk
- Multiple medicines
There are many types of medical conditions that should be on a medical ID. Some examples of medical conditions which warrants wearing medical ID's are:
- Abnormal ECG
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Alzheimer's disease
- Bleeding disorder
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Diabetes (insulin dependent)
- Diabetes (non-insulin dependent)
- Hearing impairment
- Heart valve replacement
- Hemolytic anemia
- Malignant hyperthermia
- Mental retardation
- Myasthenia gravis
- Pacemaker or ICD implant
- Renal failure
- Seizure disorder
- Sickle cell disease
- Situs inversus
- Visual impairment
Importance of Wearing Medical ID Lanyard
- Medical ID provides for a quick recognition of your medical conditions, allergies, medications, or treatment wishes; this leads to faster and more effective medical treatment.
- Medical ID lanyard reduce treatment errors which may result from not having a patient’s health record during an emergency situation or upon hospital admission.
- A medical ID speaks for you in the event of an emergency if you become unresponsive
- First responders and medical personnel are trained to first look for medical identification jewelry in an emergency. Medical IDs will immediately alert emergency medical professionals to your critical health and personal information.
- There are unlimited reasons for you and your loved ones to wear a medical ID when living with common or unusual medical ailments. A medical ID will save your life and the lives of those you love.
Stock up on 2-Charm Customizable Medical ID Paracord Lanyard. Contact us for further information by clicking here or sending us an email at email@example.com or calling us on 719-212-8889