Raise awareness to breast cancer by wearing this paracord bracelet, which is proudly handcrafted by our team of veterans.
Raising awareness is among the best ways of preventing breast cancer.
Some breast cancer facts:
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- 1 in 8 American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime
- Breast cancer in men is not common, but it happens and approximately 2,600 men are diagnosed yearly in the United States
- There are things you can do to lower your risk:
> Avoid exposure to environmental pollution and radiation
> Breast feed (for mothers)
> Be active physically
> Maintain a healthy weight
> Choose to eat healthier
> Limit alcohol and do not smoke
> If you are age 40-44, choose to start yearly breast cancer screening with mammograms
- Made out of high quality 450 and 550 pound test paracord
- Fully Adjustable
- Small fits a 6"-8" wrist
- Large fits 7.5"-10" wrist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our new adjustable bracelets come in two sizes. To make sure you select the best fitting bracelet for you, please refer to this simple guide on measuring your wrist:
1. Take a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn't any slack. Make sure it's not too tight that it cuts off your circulation.
2. Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your wrist measurement.
3. Once you have your wrist size, you can now choose the right bracelet size for you:
> If your wrist measures 6" to 7.5", order Small
> If your wrist measures 8" to 10", order Large
Visit our Sizing Guide page for our video guide.
We can make your bracelet with side-release metal or plastic clasp. if you would like this option, click here. IMPORTANT: Buckled bracelets are NOT adjustable so you will be asked to also provide the exact size for your bracelet.
Meet the Veterans who work for and make all of your products at HandmadebyHeroes.com. Our Veterans are the heart and soul behind all of our products and make each order with pride and precision.
Click Here to read more about each of our Veterans and watch the video below.