Raise awareness to Food Allergies by wearing this paracord bracelet, which is proudly handcrafted by our team of veterans.
- Around 15 million Americans have food allergies.
- 5.9 million of them are children.
- 30% of chilodren with food allergies are allergic to more than 1 type of food.
- There are about 170 different foods that can causr allergic reactions.
- Most common food allergens include peanut, tree nuts, egg, milk, fish, shellfish and wheat.
- Food allergy among children has increased by 50% from 1997 to 2011 according to the CDCP.
Raising awareness is among the best ways of preventing cancer.
If you would like to find out more on how your purchase generates support for Our U.S. Veterans and their families, click here.
We can make your bracelet with side-release metal or plastic clasp. if you would like this option, click here. IMPORTANT: Buckled bracelets are NOT adjustable so you will be asked to also provide the exact size for your bracelet.
1. Take a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn't any slack. Make sure it's not too tight that it cuts off your circulation.
2. Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your wrist measurement.
3. Once you have your wrist size, you can now choose the right bracelet size for you:
> If your wrist measures 6" to 7.5", order Small
> If your wrist measures 8" to 10", order Large
Visit our Sizing Guide page for our video guide.
Meet the Veterans who work for and make all of your products at HandmadebyHeroes.com. Our Veterans are the heart and soul behind all of our products and make each order with pride and precision.
Click Here to read more about each of our Veterans and watch the video below.