Get your handmade Medical ID Nut Allergy Paracord Survival Bracelet with adjustable closure today.
We've added the option to choose your emblem type and fully customize your paracord colors! Please verify your choices before ordering. A reference for paracord colors can be found in the photo carousel.
The photo might not change with your selection (we apologize that we don't have all products photographed) - but rest assured your order will match your selections!
- Made out of high quality 450 and 550 pound test paracord
- Fully Adjustable
- Fits most wrists (7.5"-10" wrists) (if looking for a kids/smaller wrist size, please order through this page)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you would like to find out more on how your purchase generates support for Our U.S. Veterans and their families, click here.
We can make your bracelet with side-release metal or plastic clasp. If you would like this option, please follow these steps:
1. First, select the color of your bracelet and add it to your cart (you will be taken to the cart page).
2. Go back to this page and Click here. You will be taken to a different page where you can choose the buckle type and your bracelet size. (IMPORTANT: Buckled bracelets are NOT adjustable so you will be asked to provide the exact size for your bracelet.)
3. Add clasp to cart and complete your order at the checkout page.
We are unable to guarantee that in a Medical Emergency, your helper will read the bracelet and understand the writing.
We use waterproof paper for the medical ID emblems but it is still NOT advisable to wear the bracelet when swimming or in the shower.
Our new adjustable bracelets come in two sizes. To make sure you select the best fitting bracelet for you, please refer to this simple guide on measuring your wrist:
1. Take a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn't any slack. Make sure it's not too tight that it cuts off your circulation.
2. Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your wrist measurement.
3. Once you have your wrist size, you can now choose the right bracelet size for you:
> If your wrist measures 6" to 7.5", order a Small/Kids size through this page
> If your wrist measures 7.5" to 10", this bracelet will fit!
Visit our Sizing Guide page for our video guide.
Meet the Veterans who work for and make all of your products at HandmadebyHeroes.com. Our Veterans are the heart and soul behind all of our products and make each order with pride and precision.
Click Here to read more about each of our Veterans and watch the video below.