Raise awareness to PTSD by wearing this paracord bracelet, which is proudly handcrafted by our team of veterans.
- It is estimated that 8% of our population, or 24 million Americans, suffer from Post-traumatic Stress Disorder which is caused by going through a traumatic experience or event.
- When an individual is exposed repeatedly to traumatic situations, it had been found that the brain will begin to react with a constant pattern of anxiety or anger.
- These reactions often result in self-harm, insomnia, substance abuse, violence or other issues.
- This makes PTSD profoundly challenging, not just to the affected individual him- or herself, but also especially their loved ones.
- Women are twice as likely as men to develop PTSD.
- The most common cause for women is abuse while for men; it is experiencing horrific events while serving in the military.
- The more people talk about PTSD, the greater the possibility for prevention.
- Discussion is important because post-traumatic stress disorder is an important issue.
- With the right amount of discussion, people with PTSD can receive the support and assistance they need to live the good life everybody deserve.
About the PTSD Awareness Bracelet
If you would like to find out more on how your purchase generates support for Our U.S. Veterans and their families, click here.
We can make your bracelet with side-release metal or plastic clasp. if you would like this option, click here. IMPORTANT: Buckled bracelets are NOT adjustable so you will be asked to also provide the exact size for your bracelet.
1. Take a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn't any slack. Make sure it's not too tight that it cuts off your circulation.
2. Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your wrist measurement.
3. Once you have your wrist size, you can now choose the right bracelet size for you:
> If your wrist measures 6" to 7.5", order Small
> If your wrist measures 8" to 10", order Large
Visit our Sizing Guide page for our video guide.
Meet the Veterans who work for and make all of your products at HandmadebyHeroes.com. Our Veterans are the heart and soul behind all of our products and make each order with pride and precision.
Click Here to read more about each of our Veterans and watch the video below.